Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Hello!



Hello and welcome to the first post in this 'Add a bit of sparkle' blog for primary school teachers and everyone else who works with children! 

I am a primary school teacher and I occasionally love browsing the Internet for new ideas although when I do so, I often end up feeling frustrated and disheartened! Why? Simply because the amazing ideas that I find often require far more money or time than I have available to me! 

The aim of this blog is to share some realistic ideas that can be used with primary-aged children and don't require a huge budget or massive amount of time! They won't change the world, but hopefully they will help you to 'add a bit of sparkle' to your classroom and your lessons and who knows what that sparkle may ignite in the minds of your learners? A little bit of sparkle can go a long way!


photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/23307937@N04/3951453583">they fell out the box like this</a> via <a href="http://photopin.com">photopin</a> <a href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/">(license)</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment